2 men talking in the bar: Bob says to Mike, ‘My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I’d better see a doctor”.
”Listen, you don’t have to spend that kind of money,’ Mike replies. ‘There’s a diagnostic computer down at Wal-Mart. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what’s wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs $10 – A lot cheaper than a doctor.
So, Bob deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Wal-Mart. He deposits $10 and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. 10 seconds later, the computer ejects a print out:
‘You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in 2 weeks. Thank you for shopping @ Wal-Mart’.
That evening,while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Bob began wondering if the computer could be fooled.
He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter and a sperm sample for good measure.
Bob hurries back to Wal-Mart, eager to check the results. He deposits $10, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results. The computer prints the following:
1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.(Aisle4)
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.(Aisle8)
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.(Aisle12)
4. Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren’t yours. Get a lawyer.(Aisle17)
5. If you don’t stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better !
Thank you for shopping @ WalMart